Framework guides you to discover your purpose and live the life God created for you. Framework happens the first three Sundays of each month after the 11:15 am service at 12:45 pm. Childcare is provided. Sign up below. It is held in the "Kids in The House" room and is made up of three steps:
In this first session of Framework we will:
- Share our purpose and why we exist as a church.
- Share our beliefs.
- Share about the structure of the church and how it functions.
- Clearly lay out the "next steps."
In this second session of Framework we will:
- Equip you to not just survive in your faith, but have a thriving relationship with God
- Give you actionable tools to develop your faith.
- Find out how the House can help your faith be built to last.
In this third session of Framework we will:
- Discover your unique personality and spiritual gifts.
- Find a place where you can use those things to build the Kingdom.