Framework guides you to discover your purpose and live the life God created for you. Framework happens the first three Sundays of each month during the 10 am service. Childcare is provided. Sign up below. It is held in the Framework room and is made up of three steps:
In this first session of Framework we will:
- Share our purpose and why we exist as a church.
- Share our beliefs.
- Share about the structure of the church and how it functions.
- Clearly lay out the "next steps."
In this second session of Framework we will:
- Equip you to not just survive in your faith, but have a thriving relationship with God
- Give you actionable tools to develop your faith.
- Find out how the House can help your faith be built to last.
In this third session of Framework we will:
- Discover your unique personality and spiritual gifts.
- Find a place where you can use those things to build the Kingdom.